For the shrimp:
1 teaspoon olive oil
¾ pound shrimp
3 cloves of garlic, minced
salt and pepper to taste
¼ cup chopped cilantro
For the green beans:
1 teaspoon oil
6 cups fresh green beans
½ cup water
3 cloves of garlic
Directions and Notes:
1. For the shrimp, heat the oil and add the shrimp, cooking it just 1-2 minutes until it is cooked on the first side.
2. Flip the shrimp, add the minced garlic, and cook the shrimp for another 2 minutes. Be careful not to overcook the shrimp.
3. Remove the shrimp from the frying pan, season with salt and pepper, and squeeze the lime over top of it. Sprinkle with cilantro.
4. For the green beans, heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the green beans, the garlic, and some salt and pepper. Cook on medium-high heat for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
5. Add ½ cup water to the frying pan. Cover and cook for 8 minutes.
Recipe from Stephanie Zahlmann’s site.