These fruit and nut bites were easy to make and store in the refrigerator or freezer. They’re a perfect sweet snack between meals or on the way out the door to afternoon activities for us! Local friends love them too!.
Directions and Notes:
1. Prepare raisins and various nuts as desired in separate bowls.
2. Prepare several plates with parchment paper/ wax paper/ baking paper on top.
3. In a double boiler, heat the dark chocolate until it is melted.
4. Make 1 ½ inch drops of dark chocolate on the parchment paper and press 3-4 different fruit and nut pieces into each chocolate disk.
5. Refrigerate or freeze until hardened and enjoy!
*Ours did harden in the refrigerator, but we like how hard they stay when we store them in the freezer– either way works!