2 medium sweet potatoes
2 Tablespoons olive oil
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon chili powder
½ teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon ground red pepper
½ teaspoon salt
Directions and Notes:
1. Preheat the oven to 210 degrees Celsius.
2. Spray a wire rack with non-stick cooking spray.
3. In a small bowl, combine all of the spices.
4. Wash dry the sweet potatoes, and chop them into French fry shapes, about ½” thick.
5. In a large bowl, pour the oil over the sweet potatoes and toss to coat, then toss with the spice mixture until the spears are evenly coated.
6. Lay the seasoned sweet potato pieces in a single layer on the wire rack and bake at 210 degrees Celsius for 25 minutes. Increase the heat to 230 degrees Celsius and bake for 10-20 more minutes until desired brownness and crispiness are reached.