pitas, such as the whole wheat pitas from this recipe
olive oil (or other cooking oil to spray or brush with)
lemon juice (optional)
Directions and Notes:
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Slice each pita into 6 or 8 triangles.
3. Spread the pita wedges in a single layer on a wire rack. Brush or spray with oil.
4. Add lemon juice if desired and salt.
5. Bake 5-10 minutes until golden and crisp. Watch them carefully to make sure they don’t burn. Serve with hummus, other dips, or eat by themselves!