9 lasagna noodles, such as the homemade noodles from this post
4- 4 ½ cups tomato sauce, such as the sauce from this post, with ¾ pound cooked ground pork added for meaty lasagna
1- 2 cups dark leafy greens
2 ¾ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions & Notes:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Spread about 1 cup of the sauce over the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan.
3. Lay the first layer of three noodles into the pan, followed by a layer of sauce and greens, and a layer of the cheese (amount of cheese in the lower layers may look sparse but cooks up to be plenty). Repeat these layers three times until all noodles, sauce, greens, and cheese have been used, making sure to save plenty of cheese to give the top of the lasagna a nice thick layer.
4. Use tinfoil to create a tent over the top of the lasagna, making sure the tent doesn’t touch the cheese.
5. Bake the lasagna for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
6. After 30 minutes, remove the tinfoil. Increase the oven heat to 400 degrees and bake the lasagna for an additional 15 minutes until the cheese on top is browned.