2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
3 medium eggs, plus 3 egg yolks (or 1-2 more eggs instead of yolks; the number depends on size of the eggs)
1/2 teaspoon salt
Directions & Notes:
1. Combine the flour and salt.
2. Mix the eggs into the flour and salt mixture one by one, mixing until the dough forms a ball.
3. Knead the dough for about 5 minutes. Wrap the ball of dough in plastic wrap and allow it to sit for 30 minutes.
4. After 30 minutes, divide the dough into three pieces. Work on a pastry mat or a lightly floured surface to prevent sticking. Roll each piece out into a large rectangular shape, about the same size as your lasagna pan. The pieces should be roughly 1/16- 1/8″ thick. Move dough from one edge to another to get the rectangular shape if necessary, and then cut each piece into three long strips to make the lasagna noodles. Repeat the process for the remaining two pieces from the original ball of dough.
5. Boil each piece for about 30 seconds before using to assemble the lasagna.